Our Experience and Staff
Colour City Building & Plumbing is a family owned and operated company with a wealth of knowledge in the building and plumbing industry. We are a small operation run by the owner David Bastick and his son Jack Bastick.
Owner Operator – David Bastick
- Fully qualified plumber with 30 years experience
- Fully qualified builder with 17 years experience
- Trade experience: over 50 homes built in Orange and over 200 bathroom renovations.
3rd Year Apprentice – Jack Bastick
- Jack is currently completing his carpentry apprenticeship through TAFE NSW.
- Currently studying 1 day a week and is on his way to being a fully qualified tradesman in 2018
Colour City Building and Plumbing only use the best tradesmen for the job. We sub-contract out particular work when required and we organise all aspects of the job to keep the project on schedule. For example, when building a new bathroom we will coordinate the following:
- Organise an electrician for power and lights
- Bricks to be delivered and laid by a professional bricklayer
- Installation of the glass and mirrors through a glazier
- Organise a professional painter
- Will order all bathroom products and accessories through local suppliers on your behalf